[Javascript] closing windows

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Tue Jun 5 07:34:27 CDT 2001

AFAIK, windows not opened with javascript will not close from javascript
without displaying that confirm message.

The way of writing the javascript does not affect this.

IMHO it is reasonable that a default window remain open unless the user
confirms that it is to be shut.

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions