[Javascript] Re: Updating text in a frame using JavaScript

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:22:08 CDT 2001

My problem now is remembering what were you trying, and how were you trying to do the thing you are trying to. As far as I can judge from you're question, you are right about the speed of the write method, I think you are getting back to the page that overwrites itself , without having a chance to do anything in meantime.
I think it is possible to solve this if you go two pages back (that is to the normal page that does not write anything  and than call the page that writes you're desired content), otherwise if it doesn't suite you’re needs, you have to make the script that writes after a certain delay.
Please if this doesn't help you, try to describe the problem once again.