[Javascript] Navigation Control - No back button?

Z. Franco zeno at citrus.ucr.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:00:38 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I need to absolutely prevent a user from returning to the previous page (a
form which inputs to a db) -- the simplest thing I can think of is removing
the back button from the browser window.  Is there a better way?

If taking the back button out of the browser window is the approach, could
you give me an idea what the code would look like?  Also, is there a good
reference (either book or web) on manipulating browser navigation controls
using jscript?

Thanks a bunch!!

Zeno