[Javascript] Navigation Control - No back button?

rhh ric_hod at terra.com.br
Wed Jun 20 17:04:38 CDT 2001

window.open('inicio.htm','inicio','fullscreen=no','menubar=yes','scrollbars=
yes','toolbar=no','location=yes');

Ric from the land of the Jumblies! :-)

I have no doubt that in reality the future will be vastly more surprising
than anything I can imagine. Now my own suspicion is that the universe is
not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.
......the biologist J. B. S. HALDANE, 1927.

Click on XXI Century Psychology
http://planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/hodara
Brazil, South America
Phone: 5132174690