[Javascript] Background Image on webpages

Steve Blades cutterbl at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:08:36 CDT 2001

Unfortunately, and expectedly, NN does not support the "fixed" feature (and
many others). Ever since AOL bought Netscape the browser has gone straight
to pot, with limited scripting functionality and a wealth of bugs (funny,
since they started javascript in the first place). I think the only reason
it is really still around is for Linux (which Konqueror will soon overtake)
and diehard MS haters. It would be nice if AOL spent some dev $ on this once
great product, but I wouldn't hold my breath. MS has spent more time and
resources creating a richer DOM, and improved design.

Cutter