[Javascript] I.E.: 1+1=1. Worse yet, Netscape: 1+1 =___

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Jun 27 16:42:42 CDT 2001

Thomas,

    Actually -- in IE 5 anyway -- it seems that the *last* number doesn't get added.  Good choice on the pre-filled zeroes, by the way...

    Try replacing the (sometimes temperamental) onKeyPress event handler with an onChange or onBlur (this will trip when the focus passes to anything else).

Cheers,

Peter (still just learning like everybody else)