[Javascript] printing page

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:49:28 CDT 2001

The only thing I can tell you about this problem is that:
In IE (nevertheless in NN?) it is in Users Printing Preferences. I think there are some (difficult) ways of controlling them but nothing I know of on how to access them without the users approval. All you can do is remove it for you're use in you're browser by changing the printing preferences.

Cheers.