[Javascript] setting site as home page by clicking

Alexis Perrier aperrier at noos.fr
Tue May 1 05:51:22 CDT 2001

Sorry
I sent the message using a reply-to so that I didn't have to find the adress
of the list
But no one answered my question
So here it is again...
My client is sure she found a site where you could click and the site would
register as your default homepage, but she can't remember which site it was,
and I don't think I ever noticed such a thing on the web. (Maybe I wasn't
looking)
 So your help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Alexis

--------------------------
Hello,
I would like people to be able to register a given page as  their home page
site just by clicking on a link.
 Would anyone know how to do that ?
Also, I found how to have them bookmark the active page in their favorites
for IE but can't find the thing for Netscape.
 Any idea
Thanks for your help
 Alexis Perrier
 @P web production