[Javascript] READONLY textarea in Netscape

Rodney Myers rmyers at i-way.co.uk
Fri May 4 13:20:52 CDT 2001

The DISABLED attribute is HTML 4.0
It works in my NN6.01 and in IE5.5 but not in NN4.7

However, it is NOT the same as READONLY since there is no scroll capability.
READONLY does not work in NN4.7 either.

Rodney

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions