[Javascript] Layers Attatched:page

Andrew Dunn adunn at mail.interworx.com.au
Thu May 17 17:46:30 CDT 2001

Hi,
   I'm sorry I can't post the URL as this is a limited access page. And to
view it you would have to have a password and stuff like that. But I have
attatched the page in html form so you can view it.

If you click on the "User Type" list box and select "Agent" , State, Region
and Suburb radio buttons should appear. If the user clicks the State radio
button the State list box should appear and if the user clicks the Region
radio button the state and region should appear and so on.

May be now you can see what is wrong with this page? I'm a university
student doing work experience for a web company and I really would like to
get this right.

Thank you

andrew