[Javascript] refresh on resize window/reload .js file only

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 04:17:15 CDT 2001

Please cut and paste the folowing:

<SCRIPT ID="Loader" SRC="HM_Loader.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT>
                       document.body.onresize = loaderRefresh

function loaderRefresh(){
                      Loader.src = "HM_Loader.js"
                      }
</SCRIPT>

Tip! Avoid using brankets when callin the function from within the script tag OK
Regards

PS. Oh my GOD, dont forget to add some conditions tho the script for it will blow the server in case that the window is resized by mouse draging.
      Imagine houndred clients draging to resize the window. It calls the function for every pixel of move. For 200px it will call the loader 200 times.