[Javascript] refresh on resize window/reload .js file only/about the ID

BEKIM BACAJ Trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 08:20:56 CDT 2001

The guy asked about how to reload the script.js file once more, or any time he likes.

He made a little mistake in one statement and that's all.
-the "()" in the name of the function he calls.

I didn't know he was going to use it, in repositioning the tags of the page with that script.

But im very sorry to see that you are not familiar about the fact that:

The ID is very legal attribute of the script tag, it is also suported for costum tags.
Every <tag> can accept  an ID attribute.
<script> is a tag,
<object> is a tag.
everything that you enclose between <> is considered a TAG that can have an ID.

Ciao,