[Javascript] auto resizing a window

Kelly, Kyle Kyle at admin.usf.edu
Mon Nov 5 16:17:22 CST 2001

Greetings,

Is there a way to automatically resize a window to certain parameters, say
675x600? In other words, when a user hits my page, I want the page to
automatically resize itself to 675x600. What I'm doing now is to have the
user click on an <ENTER> link that opens another page that is 675x600. This
however is a pain in the behind.

Can this be done with out having the user hit the <ENTER> link, and opening
another window? I'd like only one window to open, as constant additional
windows annoy me, and undoubtedly others as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Thank You,

Kyle