[Javascript] Help wanted re. Daylight-Saving Time values

Tim Makins tim at makins.buyandsell.ie
Tue Nov 20 13:04:29 CST 2001

Thanks for your comments, Peter. It looks too complicated to achieve - just
thought there might be a genius on this list! I think the only answer is to
manually change the page twice a year - not too arduous...

BTW, getTimezoneOffset does reflect daylight saving time, but only by giving
an altered offset value to gmt. What it doesn't do is to say WHEN daylight
saving time is in operation.

Tim in Ireland.