[Javascript] java breadcrumbs

Harry Love hlove at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 1 15:28:51 CDT 2002

<snip>
 From a very brief look at the code, wouldn't changing the '0' in
the line below:

   for(counter=0 ; counter < linkArray.length ; counter++)

:: to a positive integer less than linkarray.length take care of it?
You could make it flexible with something like:

   var startpoint = 2;
   for(counter=startpoint ; counter < linkArray.length ; counter++)

HTH!
--
H*
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
</snip>

Yes, that works. [V8 moment]  Is there also a quick workaround for
customizing the text of the first link if you don't start from the
domain name?  Let me know and I'll make the change.

Harry