[Javascript] New Window opening help?

Rahman, Moklesur mokles.rahman at ontariopork.on.ca
Fri Oct 18 11:58:46 CDT 2002

Hi,

Help wanted for the follwoing:

I am opening several new Windows using JavaScript with

different addresses that is dynamically generated. the addresses

looks like:

DispPackerStatement.asp?StatementId=hfjd36423684823

With the Statementd being different in different windows.

The Javascript can open the window with different addresses. The new

windows show Crystal reports that is generated using Stored

Procedure. My Problem is that after the windows are opened, they all

have the same content. But if I Refresh them, they will have correct

content.

Anybody knows how to make the windows show correct content without

Refreshing them?

Another question is: Can I program the browser using Javascript to wait for
few minutes

before opening a new window?

Thanks,

-Mokles

The script is like:

for i = 0 to UBound ( aryStatementId )

strAddress = "DispPackerStatement.asp?StatementId=" & trim(

aryStatementId(i))

%>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

window.open( '<%=strAddress%>' ,'ncal<%=i%

>', 'scrollbars=yes,status=yes, location= yes,width=580,height=560');

</SCRIPT>

<%

Next

%>