[Javascript] i want to include 2 script files into HTML

Hakan M. hakan at backbase.com
Thu Dec 18 05:20:00 CST 2003

Right, and by the way, my car isn't starting. I won't show you the car,
tell you the brand, how old it is and why it isn't starting, but you
must fix it as quick as possible.

Do you have any code to show us? How do you include the source files?
What does "not worked" mean, did you get an error message or were you
unable to call your functions?

Elaborate, please.