[Javascript] i want to include 2 script files into HTML

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:28:17 CST 2003

It could bee anythin
removing 2nd script to let work the 1st, is one step, the second step is
removing the 1st see if 2nd script works at all if alone?
If the answer is yes than check the function names, on both scripts if you
see same name in both scripts, change one, and make that change to the
function caller also.
If not than check for global varible names, coul be the same name problem
again, change one or another and follow up the change where it is
refferenced.
reload the scripts and refresh the page, it shuold be working after this.