[Javascript] Can a reloaded parent window close its child?

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 16:52:10 CST 2003

Sad but true, the child will recognise this new clone as his real parent and
will interact wit him/her. Because both, the real father and the newer clone
have same container origin. It will send a "message" to Mommy and will be
able to ask her to freshen her memory, but it will do no good, the newer
clone will never be able to recall the memory it never had. The connection
will be llost because the real parent has vanished forever.
But I will try to look into this matter later, if I come to any solution I
will repply as soon as possible.