[Javascript] @boss = spammer

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Tue Jan 21 09:11:23 CST 2003

At 08:31 AM 1/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm getting a lot of attachment spam from @boss.com off list.
>
>Just so you know.

Aye, so am I. I haven't found anyone in the Membership list with that
address, so it must be someone who was in the past a member, or a member
who has another email addy as well and s/he's been hit with a virus that is
spamming every email addy it can find on their computer, and thus any email
messages from lists they are subscribed to that they have on their PC. Not
much I can do to protect us from that :-(.

I've set up a mail filter to automatically send emails from that addy to my
email trash. A small help.

Anyone with a @boss address, please run a virus checker program!

TTFN,
David Merchant