[Javascript] @boss = spammer

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Tue Jan 21 10:01:16 CST 2003

    I've gotten a ton of that as well (finally just banned the domain in my
spam rules), but they're not all coming to the address I use for this list.
I'm getting them at another list address, as well as my columnist email
alias AspAlliance (merely an alias).  Unless somebody had all three of
those, I doubt we're talking about a singular Klez infection.

-Peter