[Javascript] Popup window larger than dictated?

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Tue Jan 21 21:18:12 CST 2003

Okay, here's the situation as I understand it:

	I'm doing the code for a site (staged at http://ch.brunone.com ) that
features a small popup window before emailing.  Now, on just about every
computer/browser I've seen, the little window (reached by clicking any email
address on the Contact page) comes up as just the right size to accomodate
the background image (formatted text in the background property of the
document) and the two little buttons... but on the client's box (with IE 6,
just like mine), the window is too large and you can see additional "tiles".
	My questions are twofold:  first, does anybody else see this happening, and
second, what in the world would cause this?  If scripting were disabled,
they wouldn't get anything; this oddity has me stumped.  Hopefully it's just
a case of a client who can't fully communicate the technical issue -- I'm
getting this info third-hand so it's hard to be sure -- but I sure would
appreciate a clue if anybody has one.

Cheers,

Peter