[Javascript] Popup window larger than dictated?

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Wed Jan 22 01:42:00 CST 2003

Peter,
On my system (WinXP Pro, IE 6), that little popup window is a gem - really
nice. I don't know what might be causing IE 6 on your client's machine to
display the window at an unusual size. The *only* thing I can think of is
that the initial window.open() size values might be off on the height - the
value in the function is given as 250, but I notice on my system the GIF has
a height of 253 (Image Properties > Summary). That's a real stretch, though
(no pun intended) - that one circumstance should not cause a tiling effect
on just one specific machine. Good luck in finding a solution!
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network
www.employmentlawadvisors.com