[Javascript] Popup window larger than dictated?

Andrew Dunn Andrew at d2k.com.au
Wed Jan 22 01:14:50 CST 2003

You could use this function:

if (window.resizeTo){

Window.resizeTo(document.images[0].width,document.images[0].height);
}

You would need to make the image so it wasn't a back ground image. This
way you can make the back ground colour of the page the same as the very
outside of your image and you won't get the tiled look, even if it
doesn't fit properly.