[Javascript] Popup window larger than dictated?

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 21:37:28 CST 2003

Well, Peter...
Here is my problem,
when I open the address I see a pop window with proper web page look.
At left there are image buttons as HOME; ABOUT US; ATTORNEYS etc, at the
main area IC a great looking CARPENTER HAZELWOOD, PLC etc, the popup
is almost 600x400px.
Isn't this the look you dictated?
[running WinXPpro Iexplorer 6]
What is the problem? You don't like all this content revealed to the user at
once or what?