[Javascript] Popup window larger than dictated?

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 21:57:50 CST 2003

Sorry, some other day none of the links were active, but just as I posted,
I've retuned to the page and noticed that the links are functioning and saw
these smaler popups also looking great, no size
probs, but the only thing not very prety is that the popups as they
load at the upper left corner of the screen, just before load complette
are changing the position to the lower right corner of the main page, I
would only sugest that you position the popups before the content is being
parsed. It's a simple matter of taste, don't let disturb this
calm taste of design with that sudden jump. Great looking pages, keep on the
great work!
Regards!