[Javascript] (no subject)

Cutter (JavaScript) javascript at theblades-family.com
Wed Jan 29 23:08:35 CST 2003

This may be possible with Microsoft's JScript (see the scripting area of
the MSDN site) within IE, but it is not possible with javascript for a
number of reasons. The most important reason is security, JS will give
you access to the browser's DOM, but it will not give you access to
anything outside of the browser (this is sometimes called sandbox security).

Cutter