[Javascript] (no subject)

David Merchant mountaindragon at startrek.net
Wed Jan 29 23:37:51 CST 2003

This looks like a mistake was made in sending out your email, like you
asked someone else, they gave you a non-helpful answer and then you went to
this list, but left the remarks made by the other person.

At least that's what I'm hoping. Because this list is a place to help each
other to be better at JavaScript, not to belittle anyone's attempts or
mistakes in JavaScript, and not to hold answers or help hostage.

I hope that the "pretty stupid" remark was a mistake, which I'll overlook
at this point as the question above the remark was a legit newbie
question.  If it wasn't a mistake, let this be a warning to not to repeat
such behavior, I'll be forced to unsubscribe people with such behavior.

TTFN,
David Merchant
List Admin

Director of Integrated Technology