[Javascript] HOME DECOR-N-MORE!

Josh roomthemes at mailsnare.net
Thu Jan 30 00:00:00 CST 2003

We have a new website you have to see, HomeDecor-n-More!

We have home decor from artists from all around the world. We have a worldly array of products. We have room themed merchandise and unthemed merchandise. Americana, Nautical, Wonders in Wood, Shabby Elegance, Medieval Times, Valentine's Day gifts, and much more.

 Come and visit us at http://www.homedecor-n-more.com

SPECIAL OFFER-- ORDERS OF $100 OR MORE - FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S.

HTTP://WWW.HOMEDECOR-N-MORE.COM

TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS MAILING LIST REPLY WITH THE SUBJECT REMOVE ME FROM LIST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.