[Javascript] encodinf JS

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:34:14 CST 2003

Haey,

Yes, there are some software script encoders, not very usefull though...
Try with you'r Browser, you will fing where to download such applications.
However once you've encoded the script you will no longer be able to modify
it. changing even one simple white space will make you'r page unusable, in
this case you will always have to save some backup copy of the original in
case you decide to modify the contents later.
Cheers.
P.S. sorry I'm not able to recall where I found those apps.