[Javascript] Newbie dipping toes in water

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:13:14 CST 2003

I'm sorry, this is out of my domain.
Never worked with explorer objects, so I can't tell a thing.
You will have do do it the same place you've added the menu item.
The script in External HTML will do you no good.
If you find the way how to read and place the window.status string into the
menuItem, (because it will allways be visible when mouse over the link), and
somehow make it execute with you'r click, than It is solved.

This is your wish Idea, but as far as window status bar shows all the
addresses under the mouse I don't see any benefit from getting it displayed
in the context menu with the right click. It always gets displayed in the
status bar as soon as you mouse over, than you leftclick, if you like the
address, with no trouble to wait for the contextmenu to show it an decide,
but as I sad, it's you'r right to have wishes sorry I couldn't fulfill them.