[Javascript] Resizing a frame

Mark mark_weinstock at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 15:48:04 CST 2003

I'm a JS newbie, and haven't been able to find anything via google or
the easy-to-find JS referencs.

Can someone point me to a reference whereby I could resize a frame
dynamically? I can't seem to get anything to work quite the way I
expect. I can resize the entire window, but not just one frame. The
idea is to be able to "minimize" then "restore" a menu frame.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mark

=====
Mark Weinstock