[Javascript] Result: Restrict List Posting To Members Only?

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Wed Mar 12 08:47:05 CST 2003

There was a landslide of yes to restricting posting to list members.
Another reason to restrict is that it would also help prevent such fiascoes
as the list being subscribed to the JS-Jive list (that's fixed and won't
happen again, but it could happen with some other list in the future), I
thought about that, and what a major headache and time consumer that fiasco
was for me and that alone is enough for me to restrict postings to list
members.

So later this morning I will restrict list posting to members only.

TTFN,
David Merchant

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST