[Javascript] <object> inheritance problem

David T. Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Wed Mar 12 09:54:00 CST 2003

  My previous question was somewhat excessively detailed.  Let me rephrase --

  Given a table with two consecutive rows

  What code do I need to put into "foo.htm" in order to access and manipulate the value of "myinput"
  in the calling program?  I've gone through the usual DOM inheritance diagrams, and no joy yet.  If
  I need to do some prep (like creating a custom DIV wrapper, etc. etc.), I'm cool with that.

  Dave Lovering
  dlovering at gazos.com