[Javascript] Printing a pdf

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Thu Mar 20 15:09:22 CST 2003

To get something to print automatically (at least open the
print dialogue), you'll need to call the window.print() method,
and since you're opening a new window and it's going to contain
a .pdf  (no script, you'll need to call it from the parent window and
target the window with the pdf

Chris Tifer
http://emailajoke.com