[Javascript] select

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Thu Mar 27 10:03:45 CST 2003

Well, what I would do that doesn't require any innerHTML or anything
like that would be to place a blank image in each of those cells and
give it a name.

Then, when the onChange event occurs on the SELECT element, I'd
determine which image needs to change and update it's src to be the
correct image.  It will work with just about all past browser versions and
unless
things REALLY change, all future browser versions.

Chris Tifer