[Javascript] Form action

Andrew Gibson andyg at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 11 16:03:50 CST 2003

Yeah, make it go away, I know that....

I suppose the big thing is to make sure you are changing the form action
after any other rendering of the form, but I guess you'll have that covered!

My main.asp page instantiates a bunch of objects, then calls an object
method which renders the HTML to support the report - so I'd really have
to go digging to alter the native behavior of the form's action or
onSubmit.

In this shop, it's the path of least resistance to make a solution work.
I only pause to question if there's a better way for the sake of the
future - the "right way" usually has less negative implications for
future change/development