[Javascript] Print without confirmation

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Fri Oct 3 01:18:39 CDT 2003

I wish!

Unfortunately that "feature" is no implemented with this Object from MS. Or
at least, I could not find how to make it work.

It you can make that work as well! Please! Let me know! ;)

It makes too much sense to have it, but...

I found an CSS method to deal with his, but I can't find it at the moment.

I'll let you know when I can find it.

Walter