[Javascript] Print without confirmation

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Fri Oct 3 03:16:31 CDT 2003

I can't sat how disappointed I am to find out 'you' can make my printer
eat toner and paper without me (browser visiting your site) having a way
to say no. This strikes me as a major security problem.

Peter, glad you found an answer to your problem though.

John Warner
mailto:john at jwarner.com

    http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/9169

Yes, it only works in Windows IE.