[Javascript] Toolbar Menu

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Wed Oct 15 12:08:21 CDT 2003

Is there any way we could test it out (URL) and maybe some others can
reproduce the problem, if a client said something 'suddenly stopped
working', I would have to ask them more information such as does an error
message get generated (lower right-hand corner), does it stop working after
a certain number of uses, etc, etc...

That sounds like something my a particular persion I know would say when
he's having a problem and it's like pulling teeth to get to the root of the
actual problem.

Chris Tifer