[Javascript] Help with text file

Jaime Golombek jgolombek at mac.com
Wed Oct 15 12:33:40 CDT 2003

Thanks Chris:
In a nutshell I'm trying to use the orbital elements information
provided by NASA and others for many satellites. From this text files
I'll calculate some useful information (i.e. pointing angles). I would
prefer for it to be only client side so that it can be used on or
off-line (if the user downloads the file beforehand). Maybe I'll do
some hybrid thing using PHP for embedding the data in a page.
I currently have a simple page that works OK but 1) has the satellites
information hardcoded and has to be updated manually once in a while
and 2) if I manage to use these files I'll be able to do add a lot of
cool features.

thanks again

jg