[Javascript] mailto link question.

mercer.b at comcast.net mercer.b at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 20:58:30 CDT 2003

Hello all!

I came up with a very easy script that iterates through a form and concocts an email message, the body of which is the contents of all the form elements and their values. Unfortunately all the form fields and their values come out in a continuous string: FirstName=Joe,LastName=Blow etc. I tried putting "/r/n" after each form elemenr in rhe script but this doesn't help. Would any of you Javascript gurus have an idea how I can put a carriage return/line feed in the body of a mailto link?? I come from the Pascal world and Javascript is quite net to me at this point, this is for my nephew's Cub Scout troop's web site.

Many Tnanks.
Brian M.