[Javascript] Automatic Password Entry

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Wed Oct 29 08:10:04 CST 2003

There's a way to keep text fields from auto-populating (or showing the list
of previously used values), but I don't believe there's a way to supress the
password entry. This is only going to happen if the user specifically said
they wanted it saved. If they're asking for that feature, why would you want
to deny them?  I would try to educate your users on NOT using that feature
if you really don't like it.

Chris Tifer
http://micclub.net