[Javascript] Digest mode not working?

Alberto .·. Vallini vallinis at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 09:49:22 CST 2003

Hallo

I'm facing the same problem I faced when I firstly
joined this list 2 years ago: after a while I
unsubscribed because instead than one daily digest (or
say __exceptional__ two) I got 4 or 5.
I receive 3 or 4 "daily digests". How could I set my
options so that I would receive the digest as such,
that is: ONE daily digest? Really I'd love it if it
would be possible, for a variety of reasons I can't
elaborate here but of course the option digest exists
exactly because it is implicitly acknowledged that
such reasons can exist and are legitimate. Any way? I
love thios group but really I'd like one, at most 2
daily digests not 4 or 5.
Any help appreciated, thank you, friendly greetings,
Alberto

=====