[Javascript] Re: Digest mode not working?

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Oct 30 10:59:57 CST 2003

>such reasons can exist and are legitimate. Any way? I
>love thios group but really I'd like one, at most 2
>daily digests not 4 or 5.

Sorry, that is my fault. I checked the digest settings for the list and
noticed that it was set to send out digests once a day _or_ every time
there was 25 Kb worth of messages. I didn't realize I had the threshold
setting that low. I have now increased the digest size threshold to 50 Kb,
that should reduce the number of digests that are sent out (I don't want to
set the threshold to high as then the digests can become very long, and
many folk are not fans of scrolling through a long digest).

TTFN,
David Merchant (JavaScript list administrator)

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST
Louisiana Tech University
Carson Taylor Hall, Rm. 130