[Javascript] Detecting display settings

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Sun Dec 5 02:09:35 CST 2004

Hi gang,

	Is there any way -- only in IE, and without any ActiveX or Java
funny business -- to detect what the system colors are on a Windows
machine?  I'd like to be able to match certain defined colors for
various window attributes, and I know it's a long shot, but I figured
I'd ask.
	Let me know if that doesn't make sense; between a day job, a
night job, and a family which now includes a second child who never
sleeps, I may not be explaining as clearly as I think I am.

Cheers,

Peter