[Javascript] Detecting display settings

Hakan M (Backbase) hakan at backbase.com
Sun Dec 5 06:58:31 CST 2004

I think what you're looking for is this:

http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/color/uiname.htm

Regards,

Peter Brunone wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> 	Is there any way -- only in IE, and without any ActiveX or Java
> funny business -- to detect what the system colors are on a Windows
> machine?  I'd like to be able to match certain defined colors for
> various window attributes, and I know it's a long shot, but I figured
> I'd ask.
> 	Let me know if that doesn't make sense; between a day job, a
> night job, and a family which now includes a second child who never
> sleeps, I may not be explaining as clearly as I think I am.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter

Hakan Magnusson
Senior Software Engineer
E. hakan at backbase.com
M. +31 (0)6 430 40 112

BACKBASE BV
Stephensonstraat 19
1097 BA  Amsterdam

W. http://www.backbase.com/
T. +31 (0)20 750 7305
F. +31 (0)20 750 7301

# Winner of the Broos van Erp Prize (Best High Tech Starter 2004)
# Winner of Golden SPIN Award (Innovation Prize 2003)