[Javascript] Combining 2 tables

Paul Cowan dagda1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 08:49:47 CDT 2004

Michael,

It's a long story why I need to do this.  It is to do with a vertical memory
with menu that are positioned on top of each other.

By the overflow point I mean, the point where a scrollbar will be shown.
What I really need to know is it possible to know if the scrollbars are
showing or not.  I guess I have to work out the bottom of the table minus
the clientHeight.

Paul

dagda1 at hotmail.com