[Javascript] dynamic product display

Grinwald, Uri UGrinwald at dynamic.ca
Fri Jun 11 13:22:29 CDT 2004

Yes I did in fact download the main js file and ran into all sorts of
functions.
>From what I gathered so far is (and please correct me if I am wrong) is
that  passing parameters are being passed based on the product chosen to
swap the inner.html of the id tags.

Are they using form fields, iframes or straight td wrapped in id tags
for the parts that change?.
I guess my real desire would be to decipher all that code that I need
from the code that serves other purposes as it appears rather daunting
to see all that code.

If I could be referenced to separate examples of say a navigation bar
for the products and then a separate reference for swapping text and
images, I might be able to understand a little better.

Appreciate all the responses.
Thanks guys I'll try searching again on the web.
ug