Eric Meyer (was Re: [Javascript] IE7 (Select Box - List Style))

shawn_milochik at godivachoc.com shawn_milochik at godivachoc.com
Tue Jun 15 10:18:47 CDT 2004

That is an amazing effect.

Shawn

             flavio at economisa.
             com.br
             javascript-bounce         javascript at LaTech.edu
             s at LaTech.edu                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/15/2004 10:51          Re: [Javascript] IE7 (Select Box -
             AM                        List Style)

             Please respond to
             javascript at LaTech
                   .edu

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/complexspiral/glassy.html*
WOW, at this.
*

---
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br

Lester wrote:

> On 06/14/04 21:49, Hakan Magnusson wrote:
>
>> In decent browsers you can.
>>
>> Use
>>     min-width: 200px;
>>
>> instead of width. This won't work in Internet Explorer, since it's
>> part of the mind bogglingly new CSS2 specifications, only seven years
>> old. :)
>

> Slightly OT but I thought I point this out to you anyway:
>
>    <http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/>
>
> <shortquote>
> This is an attempt to make Microsoft Internet Explorer more compliant
> when it comes to web standards.
>
> Web developers are becoming increasingly frustrated at the lack of
> convergence of the major browser vendors. We need a level playing field!
>
> CSS is a powerful technology. Many of it's more advanced features go
> unused by web developers because of Explorer's poor support of CSS
> standards.
>
> IE7 provides support for most of the important CSS enhancements. A
> full list is available on the compatibility page.
> </shortquote>
>
> l8R lES

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for use by
the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, do not
disclose its contents to others and delete it from your
system.